For our automotive customer we are searching for:
WARRANTY & GOODWILL SENIOR SPECIALIST (f/m/d)
Create first class customer experience
As the Warranty & Goodwill Senior Specialist, you will play the key role to develop new warranty strategy for European region.
Together with international colleagues, you develop solutions in a very dynamic and find the best solution between different cultures and mindsets.
You challenge the status quo and develop tools and methods for pragmatic yet smart digital solutions to handle customer requests.
You develop, align and implement the rules into our dedicated warranty system and find efficient new solutions.
- You have a University degree in Engineering or Finance.
- You have 3+ years of operative experience in the area in the area of warranty workshop processes as well as respective rules and guidelines.
- You are familiar with financial processes related to warranty processing and able to apply them across EU countries.
- You are experienced with implementing KPI’s, controlling methods and onsite audits.
- Ideally, you gained experience with implementation of an IT tool within the Aftersales environment.
- You have automotive technical Know-How, preferably with electrical vehicles.
- You understand what customer dedication means.
- You are equipped with pioneering spirit: challenge status quo, strive for innovation, active and creative exploration.
- You love working in a complex, dynamic and international environment with an agile culture.
- Your English is perfect (fluent in a non-German European language or Mandarin is a plus).
What we offer you
We're creating a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as business growth. Together with us, you are empowered to have ownership over work that directly impacts business.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where you feel you belong to. Together with us, you move fast and learn even faster; we emphasize on people and diversity.