For our automotive customer we are searching for:
DATA STEWARD (f/m/d)
Define our data landscape
You setup and maintain our data landscape – from scratch and on a professional level. Including overlays end-to-end data flows/transformations and data lineage.
Create data sustainability
You analyse, profile, model and map data to further enhance our end-to-end data flows and identify data dependencies in support of delivery, release, and change management. You ensure data quality and accuracy.
Prepare for the right decisions
By rationalizing reporting posture through the definition and maintenance of a reporting strategy and roadmap, you contribute to our company success.
- You have +4 years experience in data engineering and data architecture.
- Bachelor degree in eCommerce, digital media, computer science, economics or engineering (at least; or similar).
- You are experienced in solving complex problems and balancing strategic alignment with technical roadmaps as well as emerging industry trends with practical delivery. You have technical expertise in designing and running Database Management Systems and reporting concepts.
- You enjoy (re-)thinking things critically, delivering accurate results and reliable data.
- You love operating self-organized and working in an agile team and environment (DevOps, Scrum, sAFE).
- Your English is perfect (fluent in German, another European language or Mandarin is a plus).
- You are willing to travel (ca. 20%).
What we offer you
We're creating a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as business growth. Together with us, you are empowered to have ownership over work that directly impacts business.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where you feel you belong to. Together with us, you move fast and learn even faster; we emphasize on people and diversity.