Senior Product Owner (f/m/d)
- You are an all-round advisor for our international clients, committed to their goals and able to drive their strategic development
- You recognize the need of our customers and proactively present solutions by developing concepts and strategies together with our expert teams.
- You have a confident appearance when presenting and able to introduce new project ideas through creating appropriate presentations, offers and budget plans.
- You create a clear vision for your projects and can communicate it to all stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the product backlog of your projects and regularly coordinate requirements, goals and priorities with your customers.
- You conceive requirements through user stories in cooperation with your team and the client.
- You keep track of budget, time, scope and the rentability of your projects.
- You are able to plan and control several projects in parallel.
- You have at least three years of experience in project management and/or in customer care in the digital sector.
- You have a solid technical or commercial educational background or relevant work experience in the fields of digital media and/or e-commerce.
- You have a strong personality with outstanding communication and consulting skills.
- You can demonstrate business fluent English and good German skills.
- You are willing to go on business trips.
- Ideally you already have certificates like CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), IPMA and Requirements Engineer.
- You bring along profound knowledge in handling Atlassian Tools (Jira & Confluence).
- At best, you have experience with content management and e-commerce systems such as SAP CX, Sitecore or the Adobe portfolio in the areas of DAM, CMS, marketing automation and personalization.
- You have already gained solid experience in working with agile methods (e.g. Scrum Framework).
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?