Senior Scrum Master (f/m/d)
- You coach, develop and support multiple cross-functional teams, potentially on a scaled setup.
- You recognise and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions, as well as, on client side.
- You promote self-organising teamwork and ensure that sprint goals are reached.
- You issue reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them in a way that is understandable for all team members.
- You recognise impediments and take steps to resolve them, coordinating any necessary measures.
- You are responsible for contributing & steering suitable measures for the further development of agile working practices within the organisation.
- Coach & mentor other team members & actively hold trainings within the field of Scrum.
- At least three years’ professional experience as a Scrum Master, ideally in the digital area.
- You have completed a university degree (preferably in IT) or have relevant professional experience in the digital media industry.
- A scrum master certification (CSM, PSM) is beneficial.
- You have a strong character, excellent communication and moderation skills, as well as, the ability to assert yourself.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills (team, goals, customer).
- Ideally have worked with distributed and/or international teams.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
- A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured approach to work.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with Atlassian Tools (Jira & Confluence).
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?