Our hearts beat for digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You are the main contact and driver for all relevant UX topics during a client project.
- You support your team in discussing and analysing the requirements of the client.
- You support/lead workshops at the client about topics around user experience and communication strategy.
- In collaboration with our consultants you carry out user surveys and analyse user data.
- On basis of the analysis and with common wire frame tools (like Axure, Sketch) you develop concepts and prototypes for information and communication architecture.
- You define communication guidelines and create the documentation.
- You have studied communication/digital media/design or had a comparable course of education.
- You have more than 2 years of relevant job experience and a broad knowledge about trends and basics in the field of User Experience.
- You have already participated in the development of information architectures and communication strategies for web platforms and have a basic technical understanding.
- You are already familiar with common wireframe tools like Axure or Sketch.
- Curiosity, team spirit, personal initiative and sense of responsibility are part of your key characteristics.
- You have very good English language skills.
- At best you have already worked in an environment with agile methods (like SCRUM, Design Thinking).
- You are prepared for travel on a national level mainly (50% willingness to travel).
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the collective bargaining agreement (KV) is EUR 2.393.