As a Software Quality Engineer at ecx.io, you’re responsible for the preparation, management and operation of all test activities, contributing to the successful implementation of our projects. Even though you’re a team player, you can establish and follow through with your expert opinion. Quality insurance is not just a job to you – it’s your vocation. Customer satisfaction and sustainability are your mission.
- Identifying bugs, tracking them in JIRA and keeping an eye on them until they are resolved
- Working efficiently as you are autonomously automating regression tests based on Selenium or Geb
- Loving to think for yourself and contributing proactively in order to find solutions
- Creating and caring for regression tests while also performing them with great accuracy
- Enjoying continuous improvement of processes, methods and tools
- Thinking out of the box and being result-oriented even in detailed discussions
- Helping client and Product Owner to formulate user stories and acceptance criteria
- Profound education in informatics, good knowledge of Java and practical experience with (X)HTML, jQuery
- Accuracy as well as conscientious and sustainable work
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn
- Multi-annual experience with software quality assurance
- Experience with test automation advantageous (Selenium) would be useful
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now, in German or in English.