Service Manager (f/m/d)
- You cooperate with the business team in order to define the types of services to clients
- You effectively manage and mentor the client service team and are responsible for the timely execution of project and service tasks
- You organize and coordinate client service team meetings and eliminate difficulties in its work to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- You oversee team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs to ensure highest quality of work
- You are responsible for upgrading, modifying and delivering the infrastructure
- You analyse infrastructural problems and propose solutions to lessen those recurring issues
- You monitor and analyse incidents and client complaints to define patterns and propose solutions for their elimination
- You are the primary contact for customer inquiries and offer exemplary customer service by taking care of any customer concers or complaints quickly and professionally
- You regularly audit work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- You have completed an university degree (preferably focus on IT) or have relevant professional experience in the digital media industry
- You can demonstrate more than two years experience as customer service support, account manager or similar in an (digital) agency and/or as a manager in an international company in the digital transformation
- You have experience in working with content-management- and commerce-systems (preferably Adobe Marketing Cloud, SAP CX or Sitecore)
- You like to work in a team, to use your communication skills in a proper way and to develop yourself constantly
- You convince with great organizational skills, a structured way of working and a high level of problem-solving skills
- You own a high customer orientation.
- ITIL framework, agile methods (e.g. Scrum) and relevant tools like Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian Jira Service Desk, Atlassian Confluence or ServiceNow aren’t new to you.
- You have proficient knowledge of German and English.