Senior Software Quality Engineer (f/m/d)
- You review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- You effectively develop and apply agile test strategies.
- You plan, develop, execute, document and maintain effective test cases by also incorporating exploratory testing practices.
- You plan and drive test automation activities (functional and non-functional).
- You contribute to continuous improvement of ecx.io's quality assurance approach, methods and tools.
- You act as an effective team member and support others to adapt quality disciplines, decisions and practices.
- You had a profound technical / IT education and you demonstrate solid technical knowledge
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software quality assurance
- You have experience with working in agile teams and you show a great understanding of how testing provides value in an agile world
- You demonstrate basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- You appreciate autonomy, team spirit and show great willingness to learn
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?