Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You are responsible for our international customers and get involved with their aims and you drive the strategical development
- You recognize the need of our customers and show it to them by developing outstanding concepts and strategies together with appropriate experts
- You introduce new project ideas and create appropriate presentations, offers and budget plans
- You are responsible for the product backlog of your projects and modulate requirements, aims and priorities with your customers
- You keep track of the budget, the time, the scope and the rentability of your projects
- You have at least three years’ experience in project management and/or in customer care in the digital sector
- You have a solid technical or commercial educational background or relevant work experience in the fields of digital media and/or e-commerce
- You have a strong personality with outstanding communication and consulting skills
- You are fluent in English and conversational in German
- You are willing to go on business trips (at least 50%)
- Ideally you already have certificates like CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), IPMA, and Requirements Engineer, moreover you have experience with content-management and e-commerece systems like SAP Hybris, Sitecore or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- It is an advantage when you already have experience with agile methods (e.g. Scrum Framework) and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?