Senior .NET CMS Developer (f/m/d)
- You develop and present the technical concept with your project team to our client.
- For this you create the technical detail concept for implementation and relevant implementation models.
You define components and partial solutions.
- With the product owner and the client team you work closely on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories.
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation.
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary.
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team.
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies.
- For the preparation of offers you support our New Business Team in presales activities.
- You have studied computer science or have a comparable course of education.
- You can demonstrate at least 5 years of knowledge of software design patterns and current Microsoft technologies, especially .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC 5+.
- You're experienced with Architecture- and Performance optimization and with scalability, Testing and Release-Management (Release- and Deployment-processes) and you have a basic understanding of DevOps, Azure, AWS or similar cloud technologies, moreover you have a basic knowhow in security (OWASP Top 10).
- You already now current development tools like Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio or GIT.
- You are already familiar with Software Design Pattern and Unit-Testing-Frameworks.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with content management systems like Sitecore.
- Agile project management frameworks like SCRUM aren't new to you.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?