You can do it! As a Senior Java Developer and an autonomous part of a team you will design and implement complex websites and applications as part of flexible, innovative projects for international customers, always finding future-oriented solutions.
- Technical responsibility for the implementation of customised software solutions in the Java environment
- Structuring of requirements, data and object modelling
- Analysis of customer requirements and support in the development of solutions
- Implementation and customisation based on existing or newly developed components
- Use of modern techniques and innovative approaches in software development
You would describe yourself as an approachable person with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now, English or German.
- Experience in the use of databases and with frameworks (Spring) and ORM (Hibernate)
- Knowledge of design patterns, J2EE, Spring, JSP, XML/XSL(T), JSTL
- Good knowledge of English essential and good knowledge of German useful
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills