Senior Java Developer (f/m/d)
- You develop and present the technical concept with your project team to our client.
- For this you create the technical detail concept for implementation and relevant implementation models.
- You define components and partial solutions.
- With the product owner and the client team you work closely on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories.
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation.
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary.
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team.
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies.
- For the preparation of offers you support our New Business Team in presales activities.
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education.
- You have already worked with Windows or Linux in server use.
- You're experienced in the analysis, the design and in the development of SAP CX solutions or relevant basis technologies in e-commerce.
- Tools and development environments like Eclipse, JRebel, IntelliJ or GIT aren't new to you.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?