Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You act as an interface between the specialist departments and the development teams.
- You define requirements for website and digital asset management projects in close collaboration with the product owner and the customer. In coordination with the Solution Architect / Technical Architect you translate these into concepts and user stories for our development teams.
- You lead the training of the CMS editors and other relevant users on the customer side in the optimal use of the implemented systems and advise them on the design of efficient authoring processes.
- You advise our clients on how to best use the Adobe Experience Cloud, conduct assessments of existing solutions together with our Solution Architects and identify areas for improvement.
- You participate regularly in presales meetings and share your KnowHow, e.g. answering RfPs and presenting the developed solutions.
- You will independently keep yourself up to date with the innovations in your field of expertise and with our partner technologies, so we can advise our customers as well as possible.
- You understand how a website works and have a good basic understanding of SEO, content maintenance, web analytics and integration of tag managers or additional applications with CMS systems.
- Ideally you have knowledge of AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Sites and Assets or another digital asset management system.
- You are able to identify and structure customer requirements for projects with CMS or DAM focus.
- You are able to write user stories or classic requirements that developers can work with well.
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English (business fluency). German language skills are an advantage.
We'll help you work on other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions and give you the opportunity to post articles in our blog to share your know-how. With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?