Scrum Master (f/m/d)
- You coach, develop and support one or more cross-functional teams.
- You recognise and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions.
- You promote self-organising teamwork and ensure that sprint goals are reached.
- Make the benefit of working with Scrum visible to the team/client.
- You issue reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them in a way that is understandable for all team members.
- You recognise impediments and take steps to resolve them, coordinating any necessary measures.
- You drive suitable measures for the further development of agile working practices within the organisation.
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience as Scrum Master or Team Coach in an agile working environment.
- Ideally you have scrum master certification (CSM, PSM).
- You have a strong character, excellent communication and moderation skills as well as the ability to assert yourself.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problem-solving skills (team, goals, customer).
- You have very good German and English language skills in communication and documentation.
- A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured approach to work.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?