Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You consult our international customers
- You create a clear vision for your projects and convey it to all participants
- You are responsible for the product backlog of your projects
- You modulate requirements, aims and priorities with your customers regularly
- You keep track of the budget, time, the scope and the rentability of your project
- You have a solid technical or commercial educational background or relevant work experience in the fields of digital media and/or E-Commerce
- You have a strong personality with outstanding communication and consulting skills
- You are fluent in English and conversational in German
- You are willing to go on business trips sometimes
- Ideally you already have certificates like CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), IPMA, and Requirements Engineer
- It is an advantage when you already have experience with agile methods (e.g. Scrum Framework) and Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?