Product Owner / Project Manager (f/m/d)
- You consult our international clients with regard to their project
- You recognize the need of our customers and present solutions by developing concepts together with our expert teams
- You create a clear vision for your project and can communicate it to all stakeholders.
- You are responsible for the product backlog of your project
- You regularly coordinate requirements, goals and priorities with your team and the customer
- You conceive requirements through user stories in cooperation with your team and the client
- You keep track of budget, time, scope and the rentability of your projects
- You have at least two years of experience in project management and/or in customer care in the digital sector
- You have a solid technical or commercial educational background or relevant work experience in the fields of digital media and/or e-commerce
- You have a strong personality with solid communication and consulting skills
- You can demonstrate fluent English and good German skills
- You are willing to go on business trips
- Ideally you already have certificates like CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner), PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner), IPMA and Requirements Engineer
- At best, you have already worked with agile methods (e.g. Scrum Framework) and experience with content management and e-commerce systems such as SAP CX, Sitecore or the Adobe portfolio in the areas of DAM, CMS, marketing automation and personalization
- You have already gained some experience in handling Atlassian Tools (Jira & Confluence)
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Ready to apply?
The best way to do that is online via our job portal. Simply click on the "Apply now" button and off you go!
Questions about the job? Please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Consultant Daniela Denk (+43 664 9690906).