For our automotive customer we are searching for:
PARTS BUSINESS MANAGER (f/m/d)
Be a critical person to write a successful After Sales story
As the Parts Business Manager, you ensure that we have all the spare parts available across 15+ countries throughout Europe. You think end-to-end and take care of all Spare Parts related operations, activities, processes and business strategic development
You design and execute all operations for Parts Logistics within Europe.
Set the pace
You develop pragmatic yet smart solutions in a very dynamic start-up setup.
You are the interdisciplinary contact person for all colleagues for Parts Logistics and Pricing. You establish and steer international task forces and bring together different cultures and mindsets.
- You have a University degree in Business Administration, Logistics or comparable fields.
- You have +5 years experience in in the area of After Sales Parts business management, preferably combined with a functional project lead.
- You are very familiar with the complete process of parts logistics and pricing at an international level for the automotive area.
- You know how important is the parts business for an OEM and how to steer it strategically with internal and external partners
- You are equipped with pioneering spirit: challenge status quo, strive for innovation, active and creative exploration.
- You love working in a complex, dynamic and international environment with an agile culture.
- Your English is perfect (fluent in a non-German European language or Mandarin is a plus).
What we offer you
We're creating a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as business growth. Together with us, you are empowered to have ownership over work that directly impacts business.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where you feel you belong to. Together with us, you move fast and learn even faster; we emphasize on people and diversity.