Our heart bleeds digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to be a part of it?
- In your role you will help to develop the best customised software solutions for our clients in the field of Content Management, Digital Marketing or E-Commerce.
- In collaboration with your team and the client you discuss requirements and support in structuring them.
- On basis of existing components or by developing new ones you create the customised solution for our clients.
- With your team you are responsible for the quality management and documentation.
- You work with modern technologies and innovative methods for the agile development of software (like Continuous Integration).
- You enjoy to learn and keep your knowledge up-to-date with certifications and the trainings of our ecx.io academy.
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education.
- You can demonstrate at least 3 years of knowledge of software design patterns and current Microsoft technologies, especially .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET.
- You already worked with common .NET development tools like Visual Studio, MS SQL Server and GIT.
- Processes in testing and release management are familiar to you.
- You already worked with Software Design Pattern.
- Ideally, you already worked with Unit Test Frameworks.
- Ideally, you already know the Content Management System of our partner Sitecore.
- At best you had already had the chance to work in an agile software development project (with SCRUM).
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?