Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other.
As intern in our marketing department you help us to inspire new clients for our services our new employees for us as employer. Therefore you support projects in the fields of Online Marketing, Public Relations, Employer Branding and Event Management:
- You support our marketing team in the organisation of trade shows, events and general marketing campaigns.
- You prepare and execute internal communication activities (like the internal company newsletter).
- You maintain the marketing related online platforms like website or social media profiles.
- You create and translate texts for various communication activities (German - English).
- You do (competitor) analysis and research for marketing and new business topics.
- You study marketing, business administration, communication science or similar and have to complete a mandatory internship.
- You have already job experience in the fields of marketing, event management or communication.
- You own a fundamental technical understanding and online affinity.
- You have a confident demeanour, strong communication skills, are dedicated and like to work in a team.
- You have very good English and German language skills.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?