Learning & Development Manager (f/m/d)
- You take on the responsibility for the trainings in the areas of personal enablement, leadership, Scrum and SAP Commerce
- Identification and prioritization of training needs in coordination with the departments
- Creation of training concepts and their implementation. Integration of alternative learning methods.
- Management of courses, registrations and documentation of trainings.
- Budget planning and controlling
- Purchase of training courses and certifications, including obtaining and reviewing offers, supplier onboarding, ordering, checking invoices.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience. Ideally, you have also completed a suitable university education.
- Your hands-on mentality and your communication skills set you apart.
- You convince with great organizational skills, a structured way of working and a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Confident appearance and independent work in a team round off your structured way of working.
- You also have very good German and English skills in documentation and communication.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?