Our hearts beat for digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You support our project manager with the planning, coordination and controlling of projects and you take over small projects or subtasks and manage it on your own responsibility
- You consult our customers and create a clear vision for your projects
- You inspire your team and convey visions and requirements to all participants
- You regularly modulate requirements, aims and priorities of features with your customer
- You produce and prioritize requirements in collaboration with customer, consultants and conceptus
- You keep track of the budget, time, scope and profitability of your project
- You have completed your degree program or an apprenticeship (preferably in the digital media/marketing/IT sector)
- You have had touchpoints with digital projects and project management or first experience in a digital agency
- You possess distinct communication and consulting skills, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking and you are assertive in nature
- You are confident in your appearance and you can work both independently and in team
- You speak English fluently
- You have good knowledge of MS Office products, furthermore it is a plus if you have knowledge of Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Ideally you have first experience with Content-Management systems, Wikis, blogs or similar, besides first touchpoints with agile methods are a plus
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
We offer you a salary above minimum wage in keeping with the market. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the collective bargaining agreement (KV) is EUR 2.393.