As a Java Developer and an autonomous part of a SCRUM team you will design and implement complex business platforms, websites and applications as part of flexible, innovative projects for international customers, always finding future-oriented solutions.
- Implementation of customised software solutions in the Java Enterprise environment, based upon the product portfolio of distinguished enterprise brands (Adobe or SAP Hybris)
- Structuring of requirements, data and object modelling
- Implementation and customisation based on existing or newly developed components
- Use of modern techniques and IDEs (IntelliJ, JRebel, GIT) and innovative approaches in software development (continuous Integration, static program analysis)
- Extensive IT education, a good knowledge of Java & web applications (JSP, HMTL, CSS, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON)
- Experience in the use of Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience in the use of Spring/boot advantageous
- Experience in the use of GIT and CI/CD environments advantageous
- Experience in the use of jRebel advantageous
- Experience in the use of databases, ORM and SQL advantageous
- Knowledge of design patterns and UML
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux) in a server environment is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English essential and good knowledge of German useful
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
You would describe yourself as a team player with razor-sharp analysis skills who can communicate openly and honestly, organise reliably and negotiate confidently. You enjoy dealing with customers and can keep everything on track even when things go off the rails. Sound like you? Apply now!