Our heart bleeds digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- In your role you will help to develop the best customised software solutions for our clients in the field of Content Management, Digital Marketing or E-Commerce.
- In collaboration with your team and the client you discuss requirements and support in structuring them.
- On basis of existing components (Sitecore) or by developing new ones you create the customised solution for our clients.
- With your team you are responsible for the quality management and documentation.
- You work with modern technologies and innovative methods for the agile development of software (like Continuous Integration).
- You enjoy to learn and keep your knowledge up-to-date with certifications and the trainings of our ecx.io academy.
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education.
- You have already worked with Windows or Linux in server use.
- You have already worked with the tools Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Ideally, you already gained experience in working with GIT and other CI/CD development environments.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
- Ideally, in your previous projects you already got to know the usage of the spring framework.
- At best you have already experience with data bases, ORM and SQL.
- Ideally, you had already the chance to get to know the tool jRebel.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?