Java Developer (f/m/d)
- You develop and present the technical concept with your project team to our client.
- For this you create the technical detail concept for implementation and relevant implementation models.
- You define components and partial solutions.
With the product owner and the client team you work closely on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories.
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation.
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary.
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team.
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies.
- For the preparation of offers you support our New Business Team in presales activities.
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Java development.
- You have already worked with Windows or Linux in server use.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems is an advantage.
- Tools and development environments like IntelliJ or GIT aren't new terms to you.
- Knowledge in Design Pattern as well as experience in writing Unit- and Integration Tests.
- Passion for static code analysis, Continuous Integration and peer review processes in tools like SonarQube, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitHub.
- You have very good English language skills.