Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
- Prototyping as well as developing innovative, complex web development projects are part of your main responsibilities.
- You work within interdisciplinary, agil teams with experts for User Experience, User Interface, Backend and Testing.
- You develop state-of-the-art user interfaces with reference to browser support and performance.
- The extension of our internal pattern library is supported by your development of reusable code.
- By testing and observing new technologies or methods you develop our processes and team collaboration.
- You can demonstrate at least two years of experience in frontend development and your knowledge of the basics like HTML and modular CSS.
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn are one of your key characteristics.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
- Ideally, working with Task Runner like GULP, GRUNT or Webpack isn't new to you.
- At best you have already knowledge in SCSS/SASS.
- Ideally, you have already worked with the tool GIT or other CI/CD development tools.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?