Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You ensure a sound group-wide financial management through business insight and proactive consultancy of various stakeholders up to executive leadership to secure and to optimize financial results.
- You steer financial closings for ecx.io group across all entities to ensure proper, optimized and compliant financial statements in local books including the mapping into IBM corporation.
- You provide strong controlling instruments including comprehensive financial / KPI reporting, analyses and forecasting. You continuously enhance controlling processes and tools in regards of efficiency and automation by leading finance related projects across functions.
- You provide actionable insight to the business also on project level and consult project stakeholders from a commercial and financial perspective along the value chain from solution design to project delivery for both new and existing clients.
- You perform mid- and long-term planning (e.g. manage the annual budget cycle, re-fine the cost rate model and support strategic business modelling).
- You ensure financial processes are in line with compliance requirements and support internal and external audits.
- You have completed a university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or similar.
- You can demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in controlling a service business preferably with expertise in financial consolidation, contract controlling, budget planning and pricing.
- Ideally you are familiar with accounting standards (local GAAP DE/AT/CRO, US GAAP)
- You have excellent skills in Excel, a general IT affinity and the ability to drive tool/process efficiencies and automation.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter (in German, English) on various stakeholder levels up to leadership.
- You are commercially minded and come up with strong business acumen.
- Your analytical skills are convincing and you are able to structure and to solve complex problems with a hands-on mentality.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?