DevOps Engineer/System Administrator (f/m/d)
- You are the first and second level support for our colleagues in Zagreb / Varazdin and a key player in our Croatian IT administration team.
- You are also part of an international IT admin and DevOp team which work closely on national as well as international projects.
- Setup of Windows/MacOs workstations as well as the administration of our software (Atlassian products) will be part of your daily tasks.
- User Management in Active Directory and other systems will be done by you.
- You ensure the installation and administration of build systems.
- You plan, create and optimize CI / CD pipelines.
- You ensure the connection to various tools of the quality assurance in CI / CD pipelines.
- You consult internal parties as well as our clients on CI / CD processes.
- You ensure the design and development of deployment processes (for Cloud, Managed Hosting or other premised systems).
- You support also the configuration and monitoring of the deployed applications.
- Service and expansion of the server infrastructure (vCenter, ESXi server, SAN storage, switches) will be done by you.
- You administrate Linux and Windows server as well as Active Directory.
- You do the selection and procurement of server and client hardware and software.
- You completed a professional education in IT with reference to IT administration or DevOps.
- You can demonstrate a broad experience in the field of IT administration.
- You like to work in a team, to use your communication skills in a proper way and to develop yourself constantly.
- You own a high customer orientation.
- You can demonstrate appropriate knowledge with operating systems (Windows, Linux) in server use (Shell-, Bash-Scripting).
- You already gained experience with the administration of Windows / MacOS systems, also of Windows servers and Linux systems.
- You already gained experience with the service and expansion of server infrastructure (Switches, SAN, ESXi servers, Wifi etc.).
- You already worked with GIT and DevOps-Tools (Builds, Testing, Deployments with Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible, etc.).
- You have knowledge in topics like container solutions/docker, webserver, databases, application server and web-services.
- You own basic knowledge in network technology like VPN, DNS, Firewalls or similar.
- You own basic knowledge in the area of system and application security
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum) and relevant tools like Atlassian JIRA or Atlassian Confluence aren’t new to you.
- Basic knowledge in quality testing and programming (Java, Groovy, Maven/Gradle or Python) is advantageous.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as CloudHosting (Azure / AWS) is advantageous.
- You have proficient knowledge of German and English.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?