Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- You are part of a committed new business team which inspires upper mid market and enterprise clients in DACH for our digital solutions.
- You are a consultant and companion for potential clients with the target to build long term and sustainable client relationships.
- In collaboration with our in-house experts you create presentations, offers, budget plans and project suggestions.
- You work independent and are responsible for the complete sales and offer process.
- You work closely with our software partner (SAP CX, Adobe, Sitecore) to the subject product-roadmap and solution sell.
- You have at least 4 to 6 years job experience in client consulting and acquisition in the digital sector.
- You know the challenges of the digital transformation and have affinity for IT products.
- You own very good oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and German.
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn are some of your key characteristics.
- Ideally, you have already worked in a digital agency and know content management or E-Commerce systems.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
We offer you a salary above minimum wage that is adapted to the current market standards. For legal reasons we would like to state that the minimum wage set by the IT collective bargaining agreement (KV) in Austria is EUR 2.984 (x 14).