For our automotive customer we are searching for:
BATTERY LIFECYCLE SPECIALIST(f/m/d)
Create first class customer experience
As the Battery Lifecycle Specialist, you will play the key role to develop new procedures and repair strategies for European region. You are the point of contact for all Battery related questions.
Together with international colleagues, you develop solutions in a very dynamic and find the best solution between different cultures and mindsets.
You challenge the status quo and develop tools and methods for pragmatic yet smart digital solutions to handle customer requests.
You develop, align and implement efficient procedures between workshops, HQ, repair- and Logistic centers.
- You have a University degree in Engineering
- You have 3+ years of operative experience in the area in the area of high voltage processes as well as respective European rules and guidelines
- You are experienced with implementing KPI’s and controlling methods
- You are able to provide technical support
- You have automotive technical expertise, experience preferably with electrical vehicles.
- You understand what customer dedication means
- You are equipped with pioneering spirit: challenge status quo, strive for innovation, active and creative exploration
- You love working in a complex, dynamic and international environment with an agile culture.
- Your English is perfect (fluent in a non-German European language or Mandarin is a plus).
What we offer you
We're creating a culture where personal and professional growth are as important as business growth. Together with us, you are empowered to have ownership over work that directly impacts business.
We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where you feel you belong to. Together with us, you move fast and learn even faster; we emphasize on people and diversity.