Application & Infrastructure Maintenance Engineer (f/m/d)
- You investigate and analyze technical incidents, problem replication, fault diagnosis, code fix, and call closure to customer satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the development of technical change requests and defect corrections of the existing components, as well as for software enhancements.
- You deploy fixes into staging and pre-production environments.
- You proactively optimize and enable smooth running of all components of the system, aiming to automate processes as much as possible
- You implement and test new software development as well as upgrade and maintain existing systems
- You provide responsive assistance to customer requests for software support
- You document findings and procedures.
- You can demonstrate more than three years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or in a similar role.
- You have worked with Azure and/or AWS as well as with CMS/e-commerce Systems.
- You have proven development experience (programming languages and shell-scripts).
- Hands on experience with .NET framework is an advantage.
- You convince with your analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and excellent judgment.
- You love to work in a team but are also able to operate independently.
- You have convincing communication skills and can communicate technical issues from business perspective to non-technical persons.
- Experience with Jira, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow or other defect management tools is benefical.
- You have very good English language skills.
- Working in a 24/7-OnCall-Team isn’t an issue for you.